Knowledge and understanding are important in the treatment and prevention of eating disorders. To better help promote knowledge of both eating disorders and factors contributing to them, this section includes a Mindfullness Recovery Kit and links to other valuable eating disorder web sites.
- About Face Provides tools to resist harmful media images of women that affect self-esteem and body image.
- Academy for Eating Disorders A global professional organization committed to leadership in eating disorder research, education, treatment and prevention.
- Binge Eating Disorder Association The Binge Eating Disorder Association (BEDA) is a national organization focused on providing leadership, recognition, prevention, and treatment of BED and associated weight stigma.
- Center for Eating Disorders Provides outpatient psychotherapy, support groups, and nutritional counseling for anorexia nervosa, binge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa. Specialized program Bodywise for binge eating disorder offered. Family workshops and support groups also offered
- Eating Disorder Referral and Information Resource
- Mirror Mirror Eating Disorders, Help and Information This site will help you understand the causes of eating disorders as well has how to get treatment.
- National Eating Disorders Association The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is the leading non-profit organization in the United States advocating on behalf of and supporting individuals and families affected by eating disorders.
- Recovery Warriors